In accordance with the standard requirements of Integrated Management (AS9100-ISO9001-ISO14001-ISO45001-ISO10002-ISO27001) and as part of our continuous development,
We continuously increase customer satisfaction in line with the development of our service standards and of the requirements.
We effectively manage customer feedback and continuously improve customer satisfaction.
We improve our processes in line with customer feedback.
We always consider business ethics and ethical values in our relations with our customers.
We attach as much importance to establishing long-term relationships with our customers as to gaining new customers.
We follow the changes and developments in our industry as well as in other sectors we are involved in and produce strategies and policies accordingly
We work in accordance with laws, regulations and standards.
At Sağlam Metal our greatest assurance in achieving our goal is ensuring the continuity of our Quality Management System.
Customer Complaints Tracking
1. Customers can submit complaints about the products they have purchased, distribution (logistics), service or personnel to our company in writing, using communication methods such as e-mail, online/offline tabs on our web page or by phone.
2. Received customer complaints are initially communicated to the Quality Manager. After the Quality Manager makes a preliminary evaluation of the complaint and collects all necessary information about the complaint, the complaint is recorded with the "LS.02.05 Customer Return Complaint Tracking List". All activities related to the complaint are monitored through this list.
3. The relevant Sales Officer informs the customer that the complaint has been recorded.
4. In the event that a Corrective Action decision is taken regarding the subject of the complaint, actions related to the complaint are initiated in all relevant departments in the action plan. In these actions, the action plan is determined by conducting root cause research and cause and effect research to pinpoint the cause(s) for the complaint. Actions are carried out in accordance with the determined action plan.
5. As a result of the actions, an evaluation is made about the complaint. Regardless of whether the customer is right or wrong in customer complaints, feedback is given to the customer via e-mail by the Sales Officer to whom the customer contacts.
6. All actions are recorded ("LS.02.05 Customer Return Complaint Tracking List / LS.02.03 DÖF Tracking List)
7. The Quality Manager informs the relevant responsible person about the actions and their results and the relevant person informs the customer by providing feedback.
8. Customer complaints, visits and results are discussed at the Management Review Meeting. These are also regularly evaluated at monthly meetings.
We value your satisfaction. Help us serve you better by participating in the survey.